Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hypo + Angry

Okay so i admit ye i did become hypo after doing campus run and 1 set of exercise...tts cos i was darning poor and didnt even eat at all..felt damn giddy and started feeling cold...had a crazy thought that some guy passed me the swine virus thing to me zzzz... i just lie on the floor awhile while the rest of them continue 2more sets and doing stuffs...yr 3 Peter wanted spar wif me so i said ok after class since the in-charge wont let anymore ppl to spar..this guy played me out man...told me to play light and once we started he just gave a hard punch at my mouth..sheesh..Godamnit hate it when guys want to show off infront of girls zzz...o well so we continued the hard way...he knew i was right hander and took advantage of that by attacking with his left hand -.-! Angry angry....

No comments: