Sunday, September 21, 2008

18Days Straight Work(Promoter)

These 3Xiao Jie here is sisters hah. From left to right (Oldest,Youngest, 2nd Oldest). Middle 1 is my boss....Sometimes she very fierce towards me because she very straightforward person but i still have to bare with it and like her since shes my mom's friend and promised to work for her till the 14th...which i didnt get to celebrate...mooncake festival..

Century Square~
Working with them....can really laugh till you dont look working....the way they use chantonese/hokkien( i duno what they were using) and tell jokes...the 2nd eldest is called loudspeaker cause her voice got magic power which she said to be able to control people's mind and buy which ALWAYS works...Hah, anyway the great effort i put into working 18days straight while others are enjoying their holidays got me a total of $972 which is satisfying for me....its not a big amount nor small so....ok acceptable..great experience for me cause i got to know myself better that i actually had the courage to really project my voice and lure people....love myself..

No comments: